Advantages of ISO/ IEC 17025-2005 Laboratory Management Standard
What are the benefits to implements Laboratory Management System as per iso/ iec 17025-2005 for laboratory accreditation ?
Implementation of proper Laboratory Management System as per requirement of iec 17025 standard improves quality observed in daily laboratory practices. With the technical requirement of iso 17025 laboratories get update to include the addition of formal personnel training plans and detailed records, method development and validation procedures, measurement of method uncertainty, and a defined equipment calibration and maintenance program. ISO17025-2005 guidelines to laboratories provide a comprehensive model for quality management systems aimed at improving their ability to consistently produce valid results. Among the wide advantages of the ISO/ IEC 17025 standard some of as follows:
- Provides additional information about the quality of each measurement made during the calibration process.
- Implement measurement of method uncertainty.
- Establish technical competency of the laboratory and reliability of results.
- Eliminates the need for supplier auditing - calibration suppliers independently verified through the accreditation process.
- Enables easy comparison of suppliers in different countries.
- Improved level of motivation, co-operation, workmanship and quality awareness.
- Provide guidelines and better control for maintenance of instruments, environment control, preservation of test records etc.
ISO/IEC 17025-2005 Awareness and ISO 17025 auditor training Presentation Kit - $270
Global Manager Group leading ISO 17025 consultants offers ISO ISO17025-2005 Training Presentation for laboratory accreditation which is prepared by team of highly qualified management professionals and experienced ISO consultants. This ISO: 17025:2005 training presentation slides very useful while conducting corporate training of laboratory management system as per requirement of iso 17025 in both calibration as well as testing laboratories or any work area. Our many clients in USA, UK, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar and Middle East have already used this ISO: 17025:2005 ppt to provide iso 17025 training to their employees. This ISO17025-2005 training presentation kit is pleasingly presented and designed to clearly communicate the message and establish a much better understanding. Our custom design Power Point presentation is meeting the requirements of ISO: 17025:2005 standard and our more than 100 laboratories globally are already certified to ISO17025-2005 and successfully implemented Quality system in their calibration and testing laboratories and refineries. Our all presentation slides and iso 17025 handouts are in editable form.
What ISO 17025 Auditor Training Presentation Kit offers:
ISO 17025 Training Presentation Kit contains more than 300 total numbers of slides for ISO 17025 auditor training in two categories as presentation and hand out as literature for participant’s further learning.
Part A: Presentation
Topic wise ISO 17025 Auditor Training presentation kit contains following 7 modules.
- Overview of ISO: 17025-2005.
- Requirements of ISO: 17025-2005.
- Internal quality audit process for laboratory.
- Documentation of ISO: 17025-2005.
- Steps for Installation of ISO: 17025-2005.
- Quality Engineering Terminology, QC Tools and Deming’s Rule.
- Method validation.
- Calibration of instruments.
- Measurement Uncertainty.
- Safety in laboratory.
This component comprises more than 300 foils in ISO 17025 auditor training kit for ISO 17025 laboratory accreditation , each pleasingly presented presentation designed to get the message over, and establish a much better understanding. It also describes how to tackle it and drills down into all these topics.
Part B: Literature (Handouts)
This topic covers write up in word for the ready reference to the participants for understanding and reading. A question bank of over 200 questions department wise (based on ISO: 17025:2005 requirements), which can be customized to make your own internal audit checklist after ISO 17025 auditor training.
- Overview of ISO: 17025:2005 (general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratory)on Laboratory accreditation
- Terms & Definition.
- ISO: 17025:2005 Requirements.
- ISO: 17025:2005 Documentation.
- Steps for ISO: 17025:2005.
- Audit Questionnaires ISO: 17025:2005 to make checklist after ISO 17025 auditor training. ( More than 300)
- Case Study ISO: 17025:2005.
- ISO: 17025:2005 Annexure - 1.
- Workshops and case studies to evaluate effectiveness of ISO 17025 auditor training.
Why to Purchase our ISO 17025 Auditor Training Presentation Kit:
- Written in plain English.
- The soft copy of presentation and hand-outs are given and one can edit it as per their own requirements.
- Hand-outs written in word 2007 and Presentation made in Power point.
- Developed under the guidance of experienced experts and globally proven consultants having experience of more than 20 years in ISO consultancy.
- User-friendly and easy to learn as well as one can add company logo as well as voice for the training of staff for laboratory accreditation .
- Completely editable presentation hence time saving and cost saving to create new presentation for own use.
- Our products are highly sold globally and used by many multinational companies and had provided total customer satisfaction as well as value for money.
- In preparation of training kits it is been verified and evaluated at various levels of our team and more than 1000 hours are spent in preparation of this training presentation kit.
- Prepared by globally proven team of leading consultant.
Method of on line Delivery:
On secured completion of purchase we provide user name and password to download the product from our ftp server. Thus we are providing instant on line delivery of our products to user by sending e mail of user name and password.
ISO: 17025-2005 Laboratory Management Awareness Training Presentation Kit is available at very compatible rate and any one can purchase it by secure online transaction with Paypal.com. We ship world-wide and our products are used in more than 65 countries.